Cowboy and Indian Birthday Party | Pew Pew

Do you remember your childhood birthday parties?  Me neither.  I can remember my sister's Tea Party Birthday mostly because my mom made me be the french maid.  I would place money on the fact that none of my birthdays came close to having the awesome details that this one did and no offence to my mom,  but this birthday party is all about talent and Megan should probably do this sort of thing for a living!  

I want you to meet Braedon and his fun family....   Braedon is a lucky little man and is surrounded by so much love.  Megan, his mother worked for us at Coocoo Studio (circa 1999) when she was just in high school.  She had this electric spark of amazing creativity that could turn nothing into something and her aesthetic was out of this world.  It still is and I'm taking lessons.... When the Bernsee's asked us to document their sons birthday party in Libertyville, Il, we were more than honored.  Enjoy













































































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts